[Capdist-auditions] Auditions June 10 & 11 for School of Rock Summer Intensive - tuition-based program

Main Cue Information info at thecuetheatre.org
Thu Jun 7 13:57:24 EDT 2018

Auditions for"School of Rock, the Musical"at the CueJune 10th & 11th
6-8pm
(You only need to attend one night)

Ages 7 - adults

*Summer Intensive Dates:*
*August 20 - September 1*
*9am-4pm M-F**
**Adult roles will rehearse in the evenings during these dates.*
*with Performances August 31 **and September 1*

What to prepare: Prepare 16 bars from a rock song or Broadway production
(other than School of Rock). Bring a copy of your sheet music for the
accompanist. If you don't have a piece prepared, come anyway and our music
director will voice test you. We encourage anyone who plays an instrument
appropriate to the show to audition with it! Wear comfortable clothes for a
dance audition. ALL ROLES AVAILABLE.

Where: The Cue Theatre
(located inside the First United Methodist Church of Delmar)
428 Kenwood Avenue, Delmar, NY
enter from the back parking lot

​
​
*​*

*Also this summer...*

*Cue's MainStage production*

*The Wizard of Oz!*

*Performances August 3-5*

*www.TheCueTheatre.org <http://www.TheCueTheatre.org> for information*

*​​*

*The Cue Theatre, Inc.*

www.TheCueTheatre.org <http://www.thecuetheatre.org/>

518-650-7397

*The Cue Theater is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.*