[Capdist-auditions] The Little Mermaid Fee Required

Frances DelSignore albanyvocalstudio at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 09:46:27 EDT 2018

Auditions for The Little Mermaid will be held at The Patrizio Center for the Arts in Latham New York on Saturday June 16 from 3 to 6 pm. If you are auditioning for the Christmas Spectacular you can do both that day! We are hoping to have two casts, ages 8 through 12 and 13 through 18. Please come prepared to first have fun and then sing any selection from The Little Mermaid. Students with disabilities are always welcome. Rehearsals are on Wednesday’s and Saturdays starting at the end of August. The Vocal Studio has an amazing group of students and parents so come join our family! Participation fee is $350.00 for the elementary cast and $450 for the high school cast. Scholarships are available based on need and commitment.

Sent from my iPhone