[Capdist-auditions] Steamer No.10 - Theatre Camp - Starts 6/25 (fee required - scholarships available)

Steamer No.10 Theatre info at steamer10theatre.org
Thu Jun 21 10:25:09 EDT 2018

*__*

/*Starts Next Week - spaces available*/

*_Creative_**_A_**_rts at _**_S_**_teamer _**_T_**_en_**_
_**_Summer Sessions_*

*/Each week we produce a new One-Act Play/*

*June 25 to Aug. 24*

*Tuition is $250/week – Mon. to Fri. 9 to 5*

(Scholarships available)

http://www.steamer10theatre.org/category/cast-summer-sessions

Each week CAST will produce a show that will be staged on Friday
afternoon – Script-in-Hand. On Monday morning everyone in that Session
auditions for a role in that week’s show. We rehearse each day working
on character development, blocking, use of props, etc. Toward the end of
the week we add what sets are available, lighting, and sound. On Friday
afternoon the show will be performed Script-in-Hand for an audience of
family, friends, and neighborhood children.

*CAST Summer 2018 Schedule*

June 25-29 *
Agatha Christie Murder Mystery _ Afternoon at the Seaside_*
July 2 to 6 /_No Session_/
July 9 to 13 *_Act, Sing, Dance_*
July 16 to 20
*_Wanda the Psychic Wombat_*
July 23 to 27 *_The Odyssey_*
July 30 to 8/ 3 *_Furry Tails with a Twist_*
Aug. 6 to 10 *_Frankenstein_*
Aug. 13 to 17
*_Babes in Gangland or
The Godmother_*