[Capdist-auditions] TV Commercial Audition- Albany

Julie Arvedon Knowlton julie at slatecasting.com
Thu Jun 28 16:10:52 EDT 2018

Hi!  My name is Julie Knowlton and I’m a casting director with Slate Casting in Boston (www.slatecasting.com).  We are heading up to Albany on July 9th to hold auditions for a TV commercial for a healthcare company and we’re looking for hikers and joggers between the ages of 10 - 70 to audition for the commercial.  It is a paid job if cast (it is SAG)- $771 for a 1 day shoot and it will be a lot of fun!  I’ve included two graphics below that can be forwarded and posted, as well as additional information.  We would love for your members to know about the audition in the event anyone is interested in auditioning.  I would also be happy to chat if you had any questions.  The best number is my cell at 617-401-6518.  Thank you so much for your consideration!  If there’s anything I need to do online to post this, please let me know.  Thanks!  Julie

Julie Arvedon Knowlton
O- 617-932-7576
C- 617-401-6518
julie at slatecasting.com <mailto:julie at slatecasting.com>
www.slatecasting.com <http://www.slatecasting.com/>

Healthcare TV Commercial Audition on Monday, July 9th.  Looking for hikers and joggers in the Albany area.  If cast, pays $771.  Shoots on July 18 or 19 in the Albany area for 1 day.  If interested, email SlateRealPeopleCasting at gmail.com <mailto:SlateRealPeopleCasting at gmail.com>.

Julie Arvedon Knowlton
617-932-7576
julie at slatecasting.com
www.slatecasting.com