[Capdist-auditions] Feature Film: Extra Casting

Annie Delano annie.delano.casting at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 23:08:57 EDT 2018

Hello -
Shooting in Syracuse, the 2018 feature film, Looks That Kill, is now
casting for extras! If you have a gmail account, please click here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdgy1jX0c_eSIfaMZoHmJYMddh9yxCnfBWgGPcdVCNL_1ZpMA/viewform>
to fill out the online google form. If you do not have a google account,
email current headshot and full body photo along with contact information
to annie.delano.casting at gmail.com.
We are looking for average, everyday people for scenes shooting in movie
theaters, restaurants, grocery stores and hospitals. Age range is 14
through senior citizens, all genders and ethnicities.

DATES:
March 26th - May 5th, 2018
*After applying, you may be contacted for further information regarding
availability based on our shooting schedule.

COMPENSATION:
SAG - $166/8 hours
Non SAG - $100/Per Day
**There will be no compensation for travel or agency fees.

LOCATION:
Syracuse, NY

***We are also specifically casting the following roles:
NEWBORN BABY BOY (Less than 2 weeks old for one quick, specific scene)
BABY BOY 6-10 MONTHS
4 YEAR OLD TWIN BOYS
PARAMEDICS, NURSES, DOCTORS, FIRST RESPONDERS
A POMERANIAN DOG

Questions? Email Annie.Delano.Casting at gmail.com

Please share this email with your family and friends living in and around
the Syracuse area!