[Capdist-auditions] Broadway Camp Aida Auditions at Proctors

Mike Gatzendorfer mgatzendorfer at proctors.org
Thu Mar 15 09:27:55 EDT 2018

BROADWAY CAMP AIDA: ACTORS
Want to prepare for life as a professional actor or just have an awesome summer experience? Join us for four weeks of rehearsals for AIDA, and additional workshops and studio classes that will train you in singing, dancing and acting; and making memories that last a lifetime with your cast, crew, and orchestra.
Join Us! Due to the snow this week, we had a number of cancellations for our Aida auditions and we have a need for more males. We are calling young actors ages 14-19 to join us for our audition on March 20 at 4pm at Proctors. We will also accept digital auditions and are happy to speak to anyone interested in auditioning. Please contact Steven Yuhasz at syuhasz at proctors.org<mailto:syuhasz at proctors.org> or 518-382-3884 x 211 with any questions and thank you for your consideration.

Please go to the following link to sign-up for the March 20thauditions: https://school.proctors.org/actor-auditions-aida/

For more information: https://school.proctors.org/broadway-camp-aida-actors/

Michael Gatzendorfer
Youth Programs Manager
School of the Performing Arts at Proctors
432 State Street Schenectady, NY 12305
518-382-3884 x 197
mgatzendorfer at proctors.org<mailto:mgatzendorfer at proctors.org>
Proctors<http://www.proctors.org/> | Capital Repertory Theatre<http://capitalrep.org/> | Universal Preservation Hall<http://www.universalpreservationhall.org/>