[Capdist-auditions] The value of names notice

Michelle Sanders musdice at verizon.net
Sun Mar 18 00:14:16 EDT 2018

Noodle Pudding Players are producing “The Value of Names” by Jeffrey Sweet at Congregation Ohav Shalom 113 Krumkill Rd, Albany.  Casting for two men 60+ and one woman 25+. Audition will take place on April 11 at 7:00 at Ohav Shalom. Production goes up in December- rehearsals start in September. Please email the director Michelle Sanders at musdice at verizon.net so I know to expect you. It is a timely play that will challenge the actors - I encourage you to check it out.

Sent from my iPhone