[Capdist-auditions] April Makeup Workshops - Fee Required

Jenn Dugan The Makeup Curio themakeupcurio at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 16:35:46 EDT 2018

​
*Join us for our upcoming APRIL makeup workshops!  *
*Classes for both students AND adults*

*Thurs April 5, 4-530pm: OLD AGE FOR STAGE
<https://squareup.com/store/the-makeup-curio/item/theater-old-age-for-stage>*
*We'll talk highlight/contour and age yourself 20, 30, even 40 years,
including hair color. Ages 12 and up.  Supplies provided for in class use.*

*Sat April 7, 9am-11am: LEVEL UP YOUR COSPLAY
<https://squareup.com/store/the-makeup-curio/item/level-up-your-cosplay>*
*Have you always wanted to do a cosplay but the makeup has been holding you
back?  Enroll in this workshop to learn the proper tools and application
for your look.  When complete, head on over to Empire State Comic Con.
Ages 12 and up.  Supplies provided for in class use.  Prosthetics or teeth
items additional fees.*

*Fri April 13, 6-8pm: HORROR FUN ON FRI THE 13TH
<https://squareup.com/store/the-makeup-curio/item/sfx-horror-fun-on-friday-th>*
*Some say Fri The 13th is unlucky but we say nah!  Choose from a handful of
horror villains to transform into: Chucky, Freddy, Captain Spaulding,
Carrie and more.  Not appropriate for those with latex allergies or skin
sensitivities.  Ages 16 and up.  Supplies provided for in class use.
Prosthetics, bald caps, or teeth items additional fees.*

*All workshops are held at our Schenectady Boutique Studio: *
*510 State Street, Schenectady NY 12305*

*Beauty workshops also available.  *
*Check out The Makeup Curio Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/themakeupcurio> for all of our events.*

*Questions? 518.618.2331 or EMAIL US <info at themakeupcurio.com>*