[Capdist-auditions] Saturday 3/23 MakeUp Class - Highlighting and Contouring - $40 fee

Genn Shaughnessy gennshaughnessy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 12:29:53 EDT 2018

CLASS IS IN SESSION! 📚

Whether you’re a male, female, teenager or 60-something, total beginner or expert, we want to invite you to the Mermaid Lounge for a hands-on opportunity to learn how to do highlighting and contouring for TV/Film/Photo, auditions, and headshots, vs daily wear about town.

This Saturday’s Class is a hands on workshop following a demo with a live model. This Saturday’s class will be taught by TV&Film Makeup Artist, Genn Shaughnessy (www.gennshaugnessy.com) and Celebrity Stylist Jordan (Glindmyer) Yanatos (www.pinupjordan.com).

Best of all, we’ll be working with YOUR tools, sharing some free professional swag with you, AND we’re offering discounts on all retail purchases during class times!

Each class cost is just $40! Bring your besties or come ready to meet new ones! (Reservation required)

Class sizes are limited and are expected to sell out! Each class is held on a Saturday evening from 6-8:00, so you can be home to put the kids to bed, or go out after!

This class will be held at;
PinUp Jordan’s Mermaid Lounge
440 Ballston Rd
Schenectady, NY 12306