[Capdist-auditions] Summer Season of Rock Voices

Nathan Altimari naltimar at gmail.com
Mon May 7 06:03:15 EDT 2018

We just had our first concert this past Saturday and with a little break in between, we’re about to start our Summer season.

***The British Invasion***

Songs by The Beatles, The Kinks, The Who, The Stones, The Zombies, Dusty Springfield, Petula Clark, The Dave Clark Five, Hermin’s Hermits, Manfred Mann and more.

No AUDITION required
No EXPERIENCE required

Rehearsals start Tuesday May 15th and continue through July. Summer concert date TBD in July

Tuesday’s 7-9 at Bethlehem Area YMCA in Delmar

For more info visit www.rockvoices.com or email info at rockvoices.com

Come join what is certain to be an extraordinary season!!

Nate Altimari
Nate at rockvoices.com