[Capdist-auditions] Casting Opportunity for Animated Commercial

WRIGHT, COOPER WRIGHTC at mail.strose.edu
Tue May 15 16:52:41 EDT 2018

The College of Saint Rose is seeking a diverse high school student to participate in short live action / animated commercial paying homage to Schoolhouse Rock.

The project is a mix of live action and animation with the live action scenes being filmed on campus and voice over work for the animated sequences being done after. Everything should fit in a half day shoot.

Age range: 16 - 18

We're looking for someone with a diverse ethnicity, but feel free to send in your info even if that doesn't apply.

The project is non-pay but will be a great addition to your portfolio.

Anyone who is interested please send a headshot and cover letter to wrightc at strose.edu<mailto:wrightc at strose.edu>

[cid:800A28DF-8A95-4098-95B7-9E3485F091AF at strose.edu]

This communication may contain confidential information that is otherwise protected from disclosure. If you received this communication in error, please contact me immediately and destroy the material in its entirety.