[Capdist-auditions] MCPA Annie Auditions (Fee Required)

Master Class Performing Arts masterclassperformingarts at gmail.com
Thu May 24 08:09:18 EDT 2018

*Master Class Performing Arts*

*Annie** Audition Notice*

Auditions for actors and actresses age 8 and up are scheduled for Saturday,
June 16th beginning at 10:00am at QUEST, 826 State Street, Schenectady, NY.
 Applicants should come prepared to perform 32 measures of any Broadway
song, and complete a dance audition.  An accompanist will be available.  NO
ACAPELLA OR CD AUDITIONS will be permitted.  Doubling may be used.

Please bring appropriate dance wear for a dance call.

Please keep in mind that we provide several forms that must be completed
prior to the audition.  If you are under the age of 18 a parent must
accompany you to the audition in order to fill out the forms and sign the
paperwork.

*Annie*

*Rehearsal Dates:*

October (Some Saturdays)

November/December (Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday)

*Performance and Rehearsal Location:*  QUEST (826 State Street, Schenectady)

*Tuition Payment:*

​For students participating in our production (18 & under) tuition will be
$250.00.

​For adults participating in our production (above age 18) we ask for a
costuming fee of $50.00.

At the time of audition, we will be collecting a $50.00 non-refundable
deposit that will be deducted from tuition.

See attached audition announcement for more information!