[Capdist-auditions] Webseries casting

Daniela malave_daniela at yahoo.com
Mon May 28 15:28:26 EDT 2018

I am looking for actors and extras for a webseries shooting at McGeary’s Irish Pub in downtown Albany, NY. June 3rd, 9th & 10th (will only be needed for one day for featured actors)

The premise is “how to videos,” with a mix of SNL. Improvisers highly encouraged to submit.

Breakdown:
All roles are non-sparking, featured roles. A very integral and important part of the series as host will be talking while actors are doing suggested actions by host.

Bartender: African American female 25-35 yrs old

Hostess: African American female 18-25

Couple: Caucasian 30-35 yrs old

6 young millennial women( girls night out) - Asian, Latina, African American Caucasian (a mix of different ethnicities would be ideal!)

Cocktail Waitress: Any ethnicity

College Bar Kid/ Bus Boy : early 20’s Caucasian

Mom with 2 yr old : any ethnicity

Extras ALL ages ALL ethnicities. Diversity is extremely important to us.

No pay. I promise you’ll get fed well with copies of material. This is a fun group of people that want to involve the capital district for a collaborative, fun, silly project.

Please contact Daniela Malavé malave_daniela at yahoo.com with your headshot, resume or any reels available.

Thank you! I look forward to your submissions!

My Best,
Daniela Malavé
518.334.2037
www.danielamalave.com