[Capdist-auditions] Audition notice

Ryan Gangemi swordandharp at gmail.com
Tue May 29 12:45:35 EDT 2018

Hello,

I was hoping you would post the following:

Sword and Harp Productions is looking for an actress for a short (10-page
script) film to be filmed on June 9th-10th.  The actress in question should
be between 20 and 38, capable of playing a romantic lead.  Filming will
range from 9-5 both days.

Auditions will be held from 12:00-1:30 @ the Howe Library in Albany in the
Large Meeting Room.

The film, entitled "I've Got Something to Tell You", is the story of two
couples who meet for lunch and the affair being had by one of those
couples.  On this particular day, the unfaithful pair is forced to confront
their behavior- only to be met with their own surprise.

Sides are available to any actress interested in auditioning and the team
asks that you reach out to us at SwordandHarp at gmail.com to schedule an
audition.  Director Ryan Gangemi looks forward to hearing from you.

This is an unpaid job, but the hope is that the film will make it into film
festivals once compete.  Sword and Harp is on its third film and has
already seen some success with earlier works.

Sincerely,
Ryan Gangemi, Writer & Director
Kate Daggett, Producer