[Capdist-auditions] SLOC Call for Show Submissions 2019-2020 Season *Deadline Nov 2*

Schenectady Light Opera Info info at sloctheater.org
Thu Nov 1 13:16:25 EDT 2018

[image: SLOClogo-color-H.jpg]

Schenectady Light Opera Company is beginning the Show Selection process for
the 2019-2020 season. We are very proud of our past successes as a company,
and we invite you to be a potential part of our future. Please join us in
this exciting time and consider entering a submission to the Show
Recommendation Committee, as a Directorial Candidate. Listed below you will
find the time slots we are looking to fill for our 93rd season.

Show 1- September /October 2019

Show 2-November 2019 Youth Production

Show 3-January/February 2020

Show 4-March/April 2020

Show 5- May 2020

We encourage ALL directors to submit, and are looking for a variety of
shows styles. Show styles are, but not limited to, classics, regional
premiers, operettas, rock operas, holiday shows, youth shows, and more.

The Show Recommendation Committee will present their recommendations to the
Board of Directors for approval in January of 2019. The Board of Directors
will make the final decisions regarding the 2019-2020 season.
Determinations about the submissions will be notified in writing.

The attached Show Submission form should be returned  by November 2nd at 6
pm. Please fill out a form for each show that you intend to submit. Please
also attach an updated resume including all directorial and production
experience. Following the review of submissions, directorial interviews may
take place if we are interested in your submission or if we feel we need
more information regarding your submission.

*Please send all submissions to Email: slocseason2019 at sloctheater.org

We sincerely appreciate your interest and commitment in creating quality
musical theater, just as we have done for the past 92 seasons here in
Schenectady!