[Capdist-auditions] SCT Audition Workshop

Garrett West garrettdwest at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 20:18:52 EST 2018

Schuylerville Community Theater will hold an audition workshop on Saturday, December 2nd from 1-3PM at the Saratoga Town Office Building for those interested in auditioning for our spring production of “Baby” or for those interested in improving their audition skills. Director/choreographer Bonnie Thomas, director Garrett West, and music director Carol Hawks will offer their insight to a successful audition.

We will be covering script reading and vocal & dance auditions during this course. There is no fee for this workshop, but pre-registration is required. Please fill out the registration form at http://www.scttheater.org/?page_id=895&fbclid=IwAR3sckz-J_T_VvsjdbbjnqGwimk25AAR7AErH7qOkD8cnixn4X71UJuxUxs.

Space is limited, so registration will be on a first come-first serve basis. You must be 16 years old or older to register. For further information, please contact Bonnie Thomas by email at thomasbpc at hotmail.com or call (518) 798-5984.