[Capdist-auditions] Fwd: Part time Music Director job announcement

Kimberly Kilby kimberlyakilby at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 09:36:02 EST 2018

The Unitarian Universalist Society of Schenectady is seeking a new Music
Director who is dynamic, creative, and a team player. This individual
should have strong keyboard skills, a diverse repertoire, and experience
directing choirs.

This congregation is enthusiastic about diversity in worship, including
music, and has been engaged in deep work towards becoming anti-racist and
anti-oppressive in all we do. Our newly settled Co-ministers are eager to
partner with the Music Director to create meaningful, transformative
worship.

This is a half-time position. This congregation supports the fair
compensation range of the Unitarian Universalist Association based on
experience and expertise.

Click the link below to learn more. We’d love to hire someone as soon as
possible, though we’ll continue accepting applications until we have
selected a candidate. Our initial deadline is Dec. 1.

For more info:

uuschenectady.org/worship/music-director-hiring/