[Capdist-auditions] SEEKING Male Actor, Blonde, 30s-40s, half-day film/industrial role

Mike enzineph at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 10:48:12 EST 2018

Hi everyone, we're just about finished with the 11th installment of the
worldwide educational program "How to UnMake a Bully" -- but we are seeking
a *blonde actor, straightish hair, 30s or 40s, to join us for less than
half a day, very few if any lines*.

We have worked with actors all over the country, and in parts of Australia
and New Zealand, and assure that this is a professional set. The students
run the crew. See below for a link to our series, its quality, and reach
(also available on Apple TV, Android, Amazon Fire, and Funbrain.) We are
part of curriculums worldwide. Testimonials are available if needed.

Link:

1) Ongoing series:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVNEhqVUYLTGIS2pvOnFCAoklx7Cu1p5N
2) Press release when we partnered with Matthew McConaughey:
https://bit.ly/2qeoqJK
3) Article about our work in New Zealand: https://bit.ly/2nPQVij

Please send a headshot with your interest!
Thanks!

Mike

Creator of the Award-Winning "How to UnMake A Bully" Series
As Seen On-Demand Across National Cable Channels in 100 Million Homes
on Comcast Xfinity and Verizon FiOS in 2015 and now Roku TV, Android TV
and Amazon Fire with Versus Media + also BatteryPOP & FunBrain

http://www.unmakeabully.com
Character Education/Antibullying Media in Schools

MovieQuest & Cucumber Alley Lighting Rentals
http://www.cucumberalley.com
(518) 348-9548