[Capdist-auditions] Audition for improvisers

Heather E. Schwartz heatherestelleschwartz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 20:24:21 EDT 2018

Would you please post the following announcement? Thank you!

Subject line: Audition for improvisers

Sunday, October 21, 3:30 PM

The Mopco Improv Theatre

10 North Jay Street, Schenectady

Mopco house team "Down the Rabbit Hole" is auditioning for new players to
join our troupe! We need intelligent, creative, adventurous people with
performance experience and some formal improv training. We are looking for
people willing to make an ongoing time commitment. "Down the Rabbit Hole"
currently rehearses on Wednesday evenings each week.

Want to audition? Follow these easy steps.

1. Send an email to michaelburns at mopco.org with the subject
"audition." Slots will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis.

2. Come see our show on Friday, October 19. If you still want to audition
after that, well, by then you will have received an email telling you what
time to show up, so... show up.

*What to expect? *
It's improv, so no need to bring a monologue. You'll be asked to play some
games with members and other auditioners, maybe do a little singing of a
song that doesn't yet exist. That kinda thing.

"Down the Rabbit Hole" has two goals: Develop its members and develop new
and different improv formats. DTRH is currently performing "Missed
Connections," a free-form response to Craigslist and similar web haunts.