[Capdist-auditions] Casting: Blonde Male Actor, late 20s-mid 40s - for educational series - 1 Day

Mike enzineph at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 21:37:22 EDT 2018

Hi everyone, we are seeking a blonde male actor (to resemble another actor
in a familial way) in our educational series. The role is small but
significant to the plot, and would only require a half day commitment,
ideally on a Saturday but we are flexible.

Please send head shots and a brief intro paragraph. There is no
compensation for this role planned but we can negotiate if there are union
fees or otherwise to talk through. We have been filming this ongoing series
for ten years and have numerous testimonials and references if you would
like to see them. A link to our work:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVNEhqVUYLTGIS2pvOnFCAoklx7Cu1p5N

Thank you

Mike
Creator of the Award-Winning "How to UnMake A Bully" Series
As Seen On-Demand Across National Cable Channels in 100 Million Homes
on Comcast Xfinity and Verizon FiOS in 2015 and now Roku TV, Android TV
and Amazon Fire with Versus Media + also BatteryPOP & FunBrain

http://www.unmakeabully.com
Character Education/Antibullying Media in Schools

MovieQuest & Cucumber Alley Lighting Rentals
http://www.cucumberalley.com
(518) 348-9548