[Capdist-auditions] Auditions: Debuts Youth Theater- Seeking Males! (Fee Required) Scholarships Available!

Debuts Theater Co debutstheaterco at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 09:05:01 EDT 2018

Debuts Youth Theater Program is currently seeking boys to fill several roles in our upcoming productions. All types of roles available ranging from ensemble to leads. Please contact us if you are interested in auditioning for our production. We look forward to hearing from you!

Debuts Theater Company is excited to announce auditions for:

 Where26 Computer Drive East(The Spotted Zebra Learning Center)  NeededLooking for students 8-21 for Youth Theater productions of Seussical the Musical, The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, & Beauty and the Beast.

Performances for Seussical the Musical will be January 18-20, 2019.
         Performances for The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee will be March 15-17, 2019.
Performances for Beauty and the Beast will be May 17-19, 2019.  Please bring 32 bars of music from an age appropriate Broadway musical. Headshots and resumes are encouraged. Accompaniment will be provided. Rehearsals for all shows will be Wednesday & Thursday nights (by call) as well as Sunday afternoons.  Tuition cost is $350 per show. Scholarships available. Please contact us for more information.