[Capdist-auditions] Foothills Arts/Minutiae Casting

Jay Towne townejay at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 21 07:41:12 EDT 2018

Foothills Arts Council, Inc.is sponsoring Jay Towne’s audio drama, “Minutiae” as it ends its series with adouble recording, Episodes 19 & 20, this November 17th, 2018 inAmsterdam, NY,

Minutiae begins with thedeath of its main character and ends with his rebirth, and in the middle thecast of 45 characters deals with life in all its glory, through trials and pain,lust, love, faith and hope and for the last two episodes we need to fill animportant role.

We need to find an actor whois either Puerto Rican or one who can imitate a Puerto Rican accent, to playJesus, father, business owner, biased, bigoted but understanding, quiet butfiery, who has a transgender daughter at the end of his transition.

Jesus is approximately 50years old, Puerto Rican, lives and owns property and a convenience store inAmsterdam, and has been married to Gloria for twenty-five years.

Actors must have audio drama experienceor some stage or TV experience.

Minutiae is a non-paying gig,but the finale will be catered, so at least we’ll feed you.

Our structure for rehearsals isthat we rehearse an episode then record it, then repeat for the second episode the day of the recording.

Scripts will be provideddigitally for download, or a paper script can be provided.

Our production schedule is:

Minutiae Episodes 19 & 20

Saturday, November 17th,2018, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM/Dinner 4:00 – 5:00 PM

Amsterdam United MethodistChurch

347 Golf Course Rd.,Amsterdam, NY. 12010

Parking in back of chapel

Contact:

Jay Towne, Creator, Minutiae

Vice President, FoothillsArts Council, Inc.

518-496-2707

townejay at yahoo.com

Thank You.