[Capdist-auditions] Auditions for Creative Action Playback Theater Company

Michael Kennedy msmichaelkennedy at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 07:18:33 EDT 2018

Creative Action Playback Theater Company is holding auditions!
Tuesday November 6
6:00 - 7:30 pm
Creative Action Unlimited studio, 6 Greenwood Dr, East Greenbush NY

Playback is a structured form of improvisation where stories told by the
audience are played back as theater, on the spot.

Creative Action Playback Theater Company invites you to attend an audition
for company membership.  If interested and accepted, a 3 month
apprenticeship will begin in January 2019.

While all are welcome, we are particularly interested in recruiting male
actors and people of color.

No need to prepare anything for the audition and it's not necessary to have
acting training to be a Playback actor. .Just come to the Creative Action
Unlimited studio at 6pm on Nov 6 and we'll teach you a little Playback
while you're here! You can decide if Playback feels like a fit for you at
the end of the evening. Easy, right?

Questions? Contact Michael at 518-270-1260 or msmichaelkennedy at gmail.com

--

Michael Kennedy, Artistic Director