[Capdist-auditions] Jim Charles Vocal Studio - Fall Session Begins (fee required)

Jim Charles Voice jimcharlesvoice at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 10:36:54 EDT 2018

 [image: Vocal Studio Business Card - Begins September 8.jpg]

Back to school...Back to lessons!

I have been teaching vocal training to students of all ages and experience
in the Capital Region for 13 years, and vocal training overall for 20
years. This year, I will only be working with 15 students. My focus is on
the students and the goals the wish to achieve.

Lessons are 45 minutes. Beginners to advanced.

Weekly and Bi-weekly lessons available.

If you are currently studying and looking for a different vocal
perspective, now is the time. I encourage my students to try another
teacher if they don't feel challenged or don't feel like they see vocal
growth in our lessons together.

College Prep for grades 8-11 is SO IMPORTANT for a student and it’s best to
start earlier than later. The college admission process is quite
competitive.

Over the years, my vocal students have been accepted to *Carnegie Mellon,
Boston Conservatory, Michigan, Syracuse, Ithaca, Pace, NYU, and Wagner*.
All top schools for BFA degrees.

All lessons are held in Latham, NY.

Our Vocal Recital will be in May/June 2019.

Please e-mail me for availability, pricing and schedule information:
JimCharlesVoice at Gmail.com