[Capdist-auditions] Festival Celebration Choir seeking new members for our 2018 Christmas concert!

ALBERT YASUS yas147 at msn.com
Mon Sep 10 14:44:53 EDT 2018

The Festival Celebration Choir is accepting new members, especially tenors, for our Christmas concert, "Rejoice and Be Merry".

Our Christmas concert will be held Sunday, December 9th at 3PM and will feature Christmas carols and anthems accompanied by organ, brass, and timpani.

The FCC is an ecumenical mixed-voice ensemble that has been performing in the Capital District for over 30 years.

If you are interested in joining, please e-mail music director Julie Panke at kirkechor at earthlink.net or come during rehearsal.

Rehearsals are Mondays at 7 pm at First Lutheran Church of Albany, 181 Western Avenue Albany, NY 12203.

We would love to see you there.

For more information, please visit our website at http://festivalcelebrationchoir.org/