[Capdist-auditions] Digital Auditions- We've Got Magic To Do

Rose Biggerstaff palatecleanseproductions at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 14:30:19 EDT 2018

*BrownBox Productions* is looking for acts to fill their holiday lineup!

*We've Got Magic to Do: A Magical Cabaret *will be help Saturday October
20th at 8PM. This cabaret is loosely Halloween based primarily the
'magical' aspect.

*When:* Digital submissions of 16-32 bars will be accepted through
September 30th To submit please email *Brownboxproductions42 at gmail.com
<Brownboxproductions42 at gmail.com>*

*Where:* The show will be held at the Delmar Presbyterian Church on
Delaware Ave. Rehearsals will be held in Delmar as well. Like us on
Facebook for more information!

Can't wait to see what you come up with!