[Capdist-auditions] Free promotion,C&E Enterprises

Edward Bablin ohwowed at aol.com
Wed Sep 12 14:00:34 EDT 2018

C&E Enterprises is accepting your production flyers. If you are directing or producing a local community theatrical production, we offer free promotions for your show it will be posted on our Facebook site. Upcoming shows are posted on the profile picture every 12 hours. We have already accumulated 1000 likes and followers and are growing daily. Any questions please send to Edwardbablin at gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone