[Capdist-auditions] Audition submission for Cap District List Serv

Pop Culture Provocateurs popcultureprovocateurs at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 10:06:39 EDT 2018

 Hi,

We would like to advertise our audition on the Cap District list serv.
Please see below:

-----------

Pop Culture Provocateurs, the Capital Districts premiere burlesque troupe,
is issuing a call for new members! There are a variety of roles available
in the PCP family: from new performers to ticket/merch sellers, Emcees to
stage managers; we are looking for all different kinds of people who would
like to be involved in the community we are aiming to build.

Central to our mission, is a balance of burlesque education and quality
entertainment with an emphasis on healthy relationships and strong ties to
the local community. If this sounds like something you are interested in,
please complete the application located here:
https://goo.gl/forms/a9ErPte2ExzgAr2w1
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%2Fforms%2Fa9ErPte2ExzgAr2w1&h=AT3WvnJtBaYYidcWKu8djWYJN8u8IVAD5S3DVHstCYtOSB2xiNjVMPhYF-rT6m4snWECrjsALUz7MC0Ps-zOtuCX3j3cfFkAaDROLWtf3tphBoDqUBR9OYkRTiB7MYTVXMbDpNZniIJQbULlrw0QKjHiL2mvFZApLJd-xT2kkGUMuRc5ZtpKYgzkgDTFNMHy-Sk_bUPY-ToQ8uaPYIZkK53lvwOlOJYFuGZk4gHDs6Tg_xSEKgLvHJXkiLY-lTiexl_eBA7qUQeuv17BNGUNxx2S6vyZfZO1MmYiMYvA-tIFa3RNbCWmGzFf9mredng8ZKcIIQCyyk9lj5dqrSbrJRqROJXboWW60hJPDKo5bnp0jLQ957fzOWC8ZuQCnidPERm34SFGv93r24gVCZqs3x6bdHpDMSCd>

Deadline to submit is September 30th. Final auditions will be by call back
only. Any questions can be directed to popcultureprovocateurs at gmail.com.

**Performers of all shapes, races, ethnicities, abilities, sexual
orientations/non-sexual orientations, gender identities, as well as newer
performers are encouraged to apply.**

--

www.pcpburlesque.com  <http://www.pcpburlesque.com>
www.facebook.com/popcultureprovocateurs