[Capdist-auditions] Dramatic Scenes and Fight Scenes, Anyone?

Steve Grogan stevegroganauthor at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 19:19:15 EDT 2018

Hello there,

Looking for people who want to expand their resume a little by joining me
in filming some dramatic scenes and fight scenes.

The dramatic scenes would consist of a couple pages from scripts that I
have written.

Same goes for the fight scenes, except these will not be long, drawn-out
battles that you might think of. We aren't talking any Jackie Chan-style
antics. These will be more based in "reality," albeit done in a way that
will still look good on camera of course.

This is very guerrilla style, with filming to be done literally just on my
iPhone. However, it will still give good enough quality so that you will
have a "test screen" product to show to people who might actually have a
budget...and a real camera!

And what's in it for me, you may wonder? Well, I get to show off my
writing, my directing, my fight choreography, and my acting (because I will
step in if we don't have enough people for the scene).

If interested, contact Steve.