[Capdist-auditions] Be More Chill fee required

Francesca DelSignore fallenchandelierproductions at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 10:50:05 EDT 2018

Fallen Chandelier Productions is holding auditions for the lead role of Jeremy in the new Broadway hit Be More Chill! Please email us at fallenchandelierproductions at gmail.com! We are staffed only by New York State Certified Music Teachers. We split our lead roles to give more students an opportunity to have a lead role. Performances are either the first or second weekends in February.  We look forward to hearing you!

Sent from my iPhone