[Capdist-auditions] Casting call

Hii-juane Daniels hiijuanedaniels at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 17:52:23 EDT 2018

Greetings,
       My name is Hii-Juane Daniels and I'm an inspiring screenwriter/director. I'm shooting a series based out of Albany New York that captures a certain geographical time period and slowly navigates its way to present time. Within a few weeks we will be shooting our first scene and I am looking for a few talented actors to fulfill some roles. Each are key roles. Below you will find the list of
Characters along with my email address for further information. Thank you.
*Please note that you DO NOT have to be these specific ages, just have the look so please send head shot photos and resumes*
CHARACTERS:
1. Percy Clow:  male, handsome mid to late 30's

2.La'kim "Butta"Perkins:  male teenager, 16-18. (Must have hair. Character has braids)

3. Kia: female teenager 16-18

4.Shareef: male

5.Divine: male, older early 30's

Please email me @ Hiijuanedaniels at gmail.com for further information. Again please send headshots and resumes