[Capdist-auditions] Casting Call for Albany Area Actors for NYS Training Video, PAID

Shailyn Cotten scotten at producedbyanp.com
Tue Sep 25 10:43:52 EDT 2018

Hello everyone,

On behalf of Adrienne Nicole Productions, I am casting for a NYS employee
training video. This is an internal training video focused on internal
controls and managing risk. Johanna, Allyson, and Jim act as hosts for the
employee, explaining the role of internal controls in the work place. dates
are October 22nd - October 25th, but actors will be working no more than 2
shoot days overall.

The roles are as follows:

*[JOHANNA] [Hispanic] [GENDER: FEMALE] [AGE: 45-55][PAY: $465/day][DATES:
10/24, 10/25]*
*[ALLYSON] [African-American] [GENDER: FEMALE] [AGE: 25-35][PAY:
$421/day][DATES: 10/22, 10/23, 10/24]*
*[JIM] [Caucasian] [GENDER: MALE] [AGE: 35-40][PAY: $600/day][DATES: 10/24]*

 All three actors will be required to memorize a large amount of copy, and
MUST be comfortable speaking directly to camera. Shoot locations will be
around the Albany area, and cast *must have the ability to self-report*.

If you would like to apply for any of the roles, please reply to this email
(scotten at producedbyanp.com) with your headshot, resume, the role you are
interested in, and please confirm your ability to self-report to Albany,
NY. We will get back to you with further instructions on how to submit a
self-taped audition video.

Best,

--
SHAILYN COTTEN | ADRIENNE NICOLE PRODUCTIONS | scotten at producedbyanp.com | 1
Pierrepont Plaza, 300 Cadman Plaza West, 12th Floor | Brooklyn, NY 11201|