[Capdist-auditions] Musicians Needed

Steve Grogan stevegroganauthor at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 13:02:52 EDT 2019

I’m in need of a bassist, keyboard player, vocalist, and lead guitarist to help me out with 10 songs I want to record in a studio. I’ll be working with John Chiara at Albany Audio Associates. This will be a STUDIO-ONLY project; no need to constantly rehearse so we can play live. Here is what I need:

*A bassist for all 10 songs
*3 different vocalists for 6 songs (not all on the same song; I can discuss details later)
*A keyboard player for 2 songs
*A lead guitarist on 1 song

I have rough demos of the songs, which I will share. They are spread across several genres, including but not limited to: power pop, hard rock, psychedelic, and even prog. Also, some are epic in length.

You will be compensated for your time. As for how much, I am willing to discuss that.

If interested, drop me a line.

Steve

Sent from my iPhone