[Capdist-auditions] Mama Mia Fee required

Francesca DelSignore fallenchandelierproductions at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 10:16:57 EDT 2019

Fallen Chandelier Productions is looking for two males for the roles of Bill and Eddy. High school students preferred. Scholarships are available. Performance dates are June 6,7,8,9 at the College of St Rose Massry Center. Please email us at fallenchandelierproductions at gmail.com. We have a really great group of directors and cast members so feel free to sit in on a rehearsal. We rehearse only on Saturdays at St Michaels Episcopal Church at 49 Killean Park Albany NY from noon to 4. Stop by this Saturday to check us out!

Sent from my iPhone