[Capdist-auditions] Submission for recreation actors for Travel Ch series

cindy deukmejian cindydeuk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 15:58:42 EDT 2019

Hello~

I am a Segment Producer on a Travel Channel series and we will be shooting
in Saratoga on Friday, August 16th.  I have 4 roles that need to be cast
for a historical recreation we are doing about the Walworth family who
lived in Saratoga in the 19th century.  These are all silent recreations so
no dialogue or script.

Breakdown:

Casting actors for historical recreation for Travel Channel series.  Shoots
in Saratoga Springs on Friday, August 16th.  This is costumed and silent
recreation – no dialogue.

Male 40’s – brown hair, mustache, medium build height 5’9+

Female 40’s – brown hair, slim to med build, height 5’3-5’8

Male (should be able to play 19) – brown hair, thin, height 5’8+

Female late 20’s/early 30’s – petite build, light brown hair

Actors can send headshots and resumes to cindydcasting at gmail.com

Please let me know if you have any questions or I'm missing any information.

Thanks,

Cindy Deukmejian
Segment Producer