[Capdist-auditions] NSCP- Seeking Director for Fall Production

Brian A music1504 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 13 16:03:25 EDT 2019

Not So Common Players is seeking Director Candidates for our fall 2020 production of Snapshots: A musical Scrapbook

Not So Common Players is a unique community theater company located in Clifton Park, NY. For 19 years, we have provided quality entertainment for local audiences in a variety of spaces and formats - always with FREE admission!

If you are interested in being considered to Direct please send a Resume to: Brian Avery at Music1504 at hotmail.com<mailto:Music1504 at hotmail.com> or mailed to PO Box 296, Clifton Park, NY 12065. Attn: Brian

We look forward to your submissions!!

Regards,
Brian Avery
Interim Vice Chair