[Capdist-auditions] FREE 30-MINUTE VOICE LESSON THIS SATURDAY 8/17

Jim Charles Voice jimcharlesvoice at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 07:34:28 EDT 2019

[image: image.png]

*FREE 30-MINUTE VOICE LESSON*
*SATURDAY, AUGUST 17*
*TIMES AVAILABLE: 10:00am-2:00pm*

I have been teaching vocal training in New York City and Upstate New York
for students of *ALL AGES* for over 25 years.
I have a small vocal studio (only 15), allowing me more time to spend on
each student.

Lessons are 45 minutes: *Beginner* to *Advanced*. Weekly and Bi-weekly
lessons available.
*Availability on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.*

A student interested in pursuing the arts in college should begin serious
vocal training in 8th or 9th grade. It is IMPORTANT for students who show
and interest in the performing arts to be ready to audition for colleges by
the end of their Junior Year of high school. The college admission process
is quite competitive. Over the years, my students have been accepted
to: *Carnegie
Mellon, Baldwin Wallace, Boston Conservatory, Michigan, Syracuse, Ithaca,
Pace, NYU, and Wagner*.

All lessons are held in Latham, NY.

*Schedule your FREE LESSON today!*

E-mail me for availability, competitive pricing and schedule information:
JimCharlesVoice at Gmail.com