[Capdist-auditions] Corrected Email for Farm and Family Auditions

Warren Schultz wjsvt at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 18 19:31:07 EDT 2019

Becausewe are running out of time before our late September performance dates, we areswitching gears from full performance to staged reading of For Farm and Family. That means wewill only need a few rehearsals during the last week of September.

Performancedates are September 27 (7:30), September 28 (2:00) and September 29 (6:00) witha chance of a weekday school-show matinee. All shows and rehearsals will beheld at the Little Theater on the Farm in Fort Edward.

Theentire experience will take only about a week of your time. There are still acouple of great parts available. It will be a great chance for exposureas  we will be inviting representatives from all local theater groups toattend. This play is an LARAC grant recipient

We willbe holding an auditions Thursday, August 22 at 7:30 in Crandall Library inGlens Falls. If you can attend please RSVP to forfarmand at gmail.com or call ortext 518-949-3202. And feel free to pass this email along to your thespianfriends.