[Capdist-auditions] NSCP Seeking Director

Brian A music1504 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 19 22:01:18 EDT 2019

Not So Common Players is seeking Director Candidates for our fall 2020 production of Snapshots: A musical Scrapbook (Regional Premier)

An original new musical featuring the beloved songs from Academy Award-winning composer Stephen Schwartz (Wicked, Pippin, Godspell), Snapshots: A Musical Scrapbook is a touching and authentic look into how we fall in love and the poignant power of trusting our hearts and memories.

Sue has her bags packed, her farewell note written and the resolution to leave her husband, Dan, after decades of their lives entwined. Finding herself in their dusty, suburban attic for a final goodbye to the life they led, Sue is startled when Dan arrives home early from his all-consuming job. Surrounded by a lifetime of memories and phantoms of their former selves, Sue and Dan embark on a cerebral journey to the past, rediscovering their true love that remained hidden in a lifetime of Snapshots.

Not So Common Players is a unique community theater company located in Clifton Park, NY. For 19 years, we have provided quality entertainment for local audiences in a variety of spaces and formats - always with FREE admission!

If you are interested in being considered to Direct please send a Resume to: Brian Avery at Music1504 at hotmail.com<mailto:Music1504 at hotmail.com> or mailed to PO Box 296, Clifton Park, NY 12065<x-apple-data-detectors://1>. Attn: Brian

We look forward to your submissions!!

Regards,
Brian Avery
Interim Vice Chair