[Capdist-auditions] Reminder-Calling All Directors: SLOC seeking Show Submissions for 94th Season!

Schenectady Light Opera Info info at sloctheater.org
Mon Aug 26 20:11:58 EDT 2019

*SLOC Musical Theater is beginning the “Show Selection Process” for the
2020-2021 season!*

We are very proud of our past successes as a company, and we invite you to
be a potential part of our future. Please join us in this exciting time and
consider entering a submission to the Show Recommendation Committee, as a
Directorial Candidate. Listed below you will find the time slots we are
looking to fill for our 94th season:

Show 1: September/October 2020
Show 2: November 2020 – Youth Show
Show 3: January/ February 2021
Show 4: March/April 2021
Show 5: May 2021

We encourage ALL directors to submit and are looking for a variety of shows
styles. Show styles are, but not limited to: classics, regional premiers,
operettas, rock operas, holiday shows, youth shows, and more.

The Show Recommendation Committee will present their recommendations to the
Board of Directors for approval in the fall of 2019. The Board of Directors
will make the final decisions regarding the 2020-2021 season.
Determinations about the submissions will be notified in writing.

The Show Submission form (located below) should be returned to us by
Friday, September 6th at 6pm. Please fill out a form for each show that you
intend to submit. Please also attach an updated resume including all
directorial and production experience. Following the review of submissions,
Directorial interviews may take place if we are interested in your
submission or if we feel we need more information regarding your submission.

*Please send all submissions to Email: showrecommendation at sloctheater.org

We sincerely appreciate your interest and commitment in creating quality
musical theater, just as we have done for the past 93 seasons here in
Schenectady!

Click here for the Submission Form (Word format
<http://sloctheater.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Show-Submission-Form-2020-2021.docx>
)
Click here for the Submission Form (PDF format
<http://sloctheater.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Show-Submission-Form-2020-2021.pdf>
)