[Capdist-auditions] Heathers - fee required.

Francesca DelSignore fallenchandelierproductions at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 21:01:08 EST 2019

Fallen Chandelier is looking for high school students to split lead roles in our upcoming production of Heathers. Although we have our show cast, we prefer to split our lead roles to give as many opportunities to students as possible. Tired of getting passed over in your school production? Contact us for more info at fallenchandelierproductions at gmail.com. Performance dates are April 23,24,25 and 26 at Cohoes High School. We are staffed by New York State Certified Music Teachers who work in the Capital District Schools.

Sent from my iPhone