[Capdist-auditions] JACKIE BURNS TO TEACH MASTER CLASS IN NYC WITH HER VOICE TEACHER DONNA REID **Fee Required

Jackie Burns Master Class jackieburnsmasterclass at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 13:06:58 EST 2019

*FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE, PLEASE*

*JACKIE BURNS TO TEACH MASTER CLASS IN NYC*

* WITH HER VOICE TEACHER DONNA REID*

*New York, NY* {December 9, 2019} *Jackie Burns* and *Donna Reid* announced
today that they are hosting an audition master class on Saturday, December
14th.  The class will take place at Ripley-Grier Studios (305 West 38th
St). The cost for the class is $120 and students should come prepared with
1-2 songs with a 16-32 bar cut.

*“One of the most asked questions I get is ‘Who is your voice teacher?’,
I’m so excited to be teaching with Donna.  Donna has helped me through so
many years of Wicked and we are excited to teach together. Our goal is to
help each student realize their unique, individual talents so that they
feel equipped to go into any circumstance feeling confident and excited to
share their gifts.”*

If you’re interested in signing up for the class, please visit the link
here: <https://bit.ly/2Qg3tMF>or if you wish to audit the class, please
email jackieburnsmasterclass at gmail.com

*BIOGRAPHIES:*

*Jackie Burns: *recently concluded another year with the Broadway company
of *WICKED*, where she holds the title of Broadway’s longest running
Elphaba. She starred in the national tour if *If/Then *where she received
rave reviews for her performance and was also a part of the original
Broadway company. Other credits include the Tony Award ® -winning revival
of *Hair *(original Broadway company member) and *Rock of Ages (*original
Off-Broadway company member).  Regional: *Grease, Man of La* Mancha, and
many more. Film: "Set it Up", "The Magnificent Meyersons". @jackieburnsnyc

*Donna Reid:* Donna taught singing at The American Musical and Dramatic
Academy in New York City from 1995 to 2014. She has also taught
masterclasses in Bridgetown, Barbados, and Pomaz, Hungary.  Once a year
Donna teaches private lessons and masterclasses in Paris, France, in
connection with Broadway in Paris and in Frankfurt, Germany in connection
with The Free Your Voice Institute. Donna is also on the faculty of the
International Singing Academy which gave its first intensive workshop in
Montespertoli, Italy July of 2019. She currently maintains a private Studio
in New York City.

--
JB assistant
Assistant to Jackie Burns