[Capdist-auditions] Open role in Whitewashed: the racism project

Michael Kennedy msmichaelkennedy at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 14:14:31 EST 2019

Whitewashed: the racism project is an original documentary theater
performance, based on Black history, current events, and the personal
experiences of the original cast.

We are looking for an experienced Black male actor (preferably age 30+)  to
replace one of our cast members who is leaving the show after February 1.
We have future gigs scheduled and  need to fill his role  This is a
non-Equity company that provides a stipend for performers.

Interested in knowing more or scheduling an audition? Please contact me
directly (as soon as possible!). Rehearsals to integrate the new cast
member will be scheduled based on cast availability.

Michael Kennedy, Artistic Director
Creative Action Unlimited
6 Greenwood Drive, East Greenbush NY 12061
518-270-1260
www.creativeactionunlimited.com