[Capdist-auditions] Park Playhouse Summer 2020 Auditions Announced - MATILDA & ALICE IN WONDERLAND (no audition fee - tuition fee if cast)

Ashley-Simone Kirchner ashley at PARKPLAYHOUSE.COM
Thu Dec 19 14:29:01 EST 2019

[cid:dce4cc21-7a0d-45f2-8997-eaaf39ff1ea3 at collaborationhost.net]
Summer 2020 Auditions

Auditions for our summer youth education programs will be held from January 24 through January 26, 2020 at the Future of Talent in Cohoes, NY. Students ages 8-19 are encouraged to audition for Alice in Wonderland and Matilda The Musical. Students of all experience levels and backgrounds are encouraged to audition!

Sign in will be open January 24 from 5-8pm & January 25 from noon-5pm. Auditions will be on a rolling basis throughout the sign in window. Callbacks will be held January 26 as needed.

Please prepare an appropriate 16-32 bar cut of a musical theatre song. Bring sheet music in an appropriate key. An accompanist will be provided. Be prepared to dance a short combination following vocal audition. Students will be notified after their audition if they will need to be seen at callbacks.

Program Dates for Alice & Matilda: July 6-24, 2020

Alice Tech: July 27
Alice Performances: July 28-Aug 1
Tuition: $900

Matilda Tech: July 27-Aug 2
Matilda Performances: Aug 4-22
Tuition: $1000
Tuition assistance and scholarships, as always, are available. Tuition assistance is not discussed prior to casting. Park Playhouse has never had a student not participate due to inability to pay. We work with each family to make our pre-professional theatre training program accessible to every student.

AshleySimone Kirchner
Director of Education
Park Playhouse Inc.
PO Box 525, Albany, NY 12201