[Capdist-auditions] Schoolhouse Rock Live Jr. - Young Actors Guild Spring Program -Fee Required

Mary D'Amico bestyagever at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 10:57:13 EST 2019

The Young Actors Guild Spring Program begins on February 24th.  Students
attend classes in Music, Acting and Dance on Saturday Mornings from
9:30-12:30.  Once the show is cast they will stay to rehearse each Saturday
until 3pm.  This semester we will be producing "Schoolhouse Rock Live",
which is a fun and fast paced educational musical.  Most of us will
remember these fun tunes from the Saturday morning cartoons we watched as
children!  Come and join us!  Register today at youngactorsguild.org.  For
questions please email at bestyagever at gmail.com.

[image: image.png]