[Capdist-auditions] Debuts Theater: Looking for a new venue!!!

Debuts Theater Co debutstheaterco at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 11:22:34 EST 2019

Hello friends and family of Debuts Theater!

    We need your help!!! Debuts Theater is currently looking to relocate our theater program. Out last day in our current location at 26 Computer Drive East will be May 31, 2019. We are extremely grateful to the owner who allowed us to work out of this location the last few years, but unfortunately the space is no longer be available for use. (This may seem like short notice, but we only found out ourselves a few weeks ago!) The past year or so we were working on opening up a new shared space with a partner that would have included a brand new theater but unfortunately it feel through last minute. We are shocked and saddened by this. Debuts has operated in this temporary location the past few years but have been asked to find a new permanent home immediately. Let the record show, Debuts is not closing but hoping to be moved into a new location! Where? We don't know yet, but that won't keep us down! We are actively seeking a new location to work out of. We are not looking to buy and ideally looking to a sublease or have a shared space as that's what is in our budget to do. If you or someone you know has any ideas, please feel free to contact me at: Debutstheaterco at yahoo.com. Thank you in advance for any suggestions you guys may have! Have a great day! =)
~Jason Ford