[Capdist-auditions] Rock Voices Spring Seasons Begin Next Week - fee required

Nathan Altimari naltimar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 15:19:02 EST 2019

Come check out the area's only adult, community ROCK choirs. Rock Voices
are no-audition, adult, community choirs that only sing ROCK music,
accompanied by a professional rock band in concert.

We started *Albany Rock Voices* in February 2018 with an inaugural choir of
17 members. Since then the choir has grown to a choir of nearly 100 people.
We meet on Tuesday nights from 7-9 at the *Russian Orthodox Community
Center at 617 Sand Creek Rd, Colonie NY 12005*.

*NEW* to 2019, *Saratoga Rock Voices*! - We've had such a tremendous
experience with the Albany group that we have decided to start a sister
choir in Saratoga. We will meet on Monday nights from 7-9at *My Revelation
Church (no affiliation) at 59 Pine Rd, Saratoga Springs NY 12866*.

***Albany Rock Voices' Spring season begins on Tuesday January 22nd from
7-9PM with a new member orientation at 6PM. Refreshments will be served. **617
Sand Creek Rd, Colonie NY 12005*

***Saratoga Rock Voices' FIRST season begins on Monday January 21st from
7-9PM with a new member orientation at 6PM. **Refreshments will be served. **59
Pine Rd, Saratoga Springs NY 12866*

No financial commitment necessary to check out the first few rehearsals, no
obligation, and no experience necessary. Just a love of music! Stop by,
meet some of our singers and Nate our director, and sing a song or two.
*There is a fee if you decide to stay and sing with us for the season.

Sign-up in advance by going to https://rockvoices.pike13.com/offerings and
select a choir location (Albany or Saratoga).

Come check us out!