[Capdist-auditions] Troy Foundry Theatre posting

Troy Foundry Theatre troyfoundrytheatre at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 15:46:01 EST 2019

Sorry - please use this revised version to post:
thanks,
Emily Curro
Troy Foundry Theatre

*We are seeking a production stage manager for our March project.
Rehearsals and performances will be in Troy, NY. Must have availability
from Feb 15th – March 18th. Non-Equity contract, paid. Housing negotiable.
Our needs are non-traditional, as is our company, so for more information
please send your resume and questions to troyfoundrytheatre at gmail.com
<troyfoundrytheatre at gmail.com>.  *