[Capdist-auditions] Fwd: 2019 Young Artist Festival, New York City Ballet Guest Choreographer Lauren Lovette

Spencer Lee spencermlee at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 11:12:50 EST 2019

New York City Ballet principal dancer and ground-breaking choreographer
Lauren Lovette to set piece on local youth as guest choreographer for
Northeast Ballet Company. Open auditions to be held in Schenectady February
9th.

Lauren Lovette has graced the Capital District with her performing for
nearly a decade. Performing both with New York City Ballet at their summer
home at the Saratoga Performing arts Center as well as the leading Role of
Sugar Plum Fairy in Northeast Ballet Company’s *The Nutcracker* at Proctors
Theatre in Schenectady.  It is with great excitement that we announce her
further involvement in our community and the artistic development of the
youth.

Open auditions are being held for youth grades 5-12 on February 9th, 2019
form 12:00- 2:30PM at Northeast Ballet Company Studios, located at 418
Liberty St. Schenectady, NY. This presents local youth with the opportunity
to work with a world-renowned choreographer as well as collaborate with
local youth musicians and artists as part of Young Artist Festival at SPAC
on Sunday, June 2nd, 2019.