[Capdist-auditions] New Casting for NYS Employee Industrial

ANP Casting NYC anpcastingnyc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 15:51:52 EST 2019

Hello everyone,

**Submissions for this project will be closing by 6pm on *Friday, Feb. 1s*
*t***

On behalf of Adrienne Nicole Productions, I am casting for a NYS employee
training video. It's an internal training video for all New York State
Employees to review the warning signs and safety procedures associated with
safe mail handling.

*Plot Summary *

After a suspicious package threatens a New York State mailroom, the onsite
supervisor, Olivia, takes the opportunity to review safe mail handling
practices with her team. With the help of her colleagues, Ron, Carly, John
and Lilly, Olivia discusses what to look for and how to handle if a piece
of mail is deemed suspicious. Todd, an New York State office manager, also
stops by to share the importance of safe mail handling in the office
setting. Through sharing firsthand experiences and reaffirming best
practices, the team refreshes their knowledge and prepares for a future
threat.

*PAY: $400 (FULL DAY)*
*SHOOT DATE: WED. FEB. 13TH*
*NON-UNION ONLY*
*FULL BUYOUT*

*The roles are as follows:*

·      Carly (Hispanic Female, Late 20s to Early 30s)

·      Ron (White Male, Early 20s to Late 20s)

·      John (Hispanic Male, Early 60s to Late 60s)

·      Lilly (Asian Female, Early 50s to Late 50s)

·      Todd (Black Male, Late 40s to Early 50s)

All actors will be required to memorize several lines copy, and MUST be
comfortable working in a group. Shoot location will be in Albany, and
cast *must
have the ability to self-report*.

If you would like to apply for any of the roles, please reply to this
email *(anpcastingnyc at gmail.com
<anpcastingnyc at gmail.com>) *with your headshot, resume, the role you are
interested in, and please confirm your ability to self-report to Albany,
NY. We will get back to you with further instructions on how to submit a
self-taped audition video.

Best,
*ANP Casting*

ANP CASTING TEAM | ADRIENNE NICOLE PRODUCTIONS | Anpcastingnyc at gmail.com